Blogger, also called Blogspot, is a free blog-hosting service provided by Google. A blog has the potential to become an excellent publicity tool for any business; for example, you can use a blog to promote new products and give customers an in-depth look into your business. To create a successful blog, you must post new content to it regularly. If you are leaving on a business trip or other extended leave from your workplace, you do not want to leave your blog with no posts for the duration of your trip. Set your Blogger posts to automatically post at set dates and times.
1. Click the orange “New Post” button located on the left side of the Blogger screen.
2. Click “Schedule” on the right side of the screen.
3. Click “Set Date and Time.”
4. Select the date and the time you want the blog post to automatically post to Blogger. Click “Done” when finished.
5. Compose the rest of your blog post as normal. Click “Publish” at the top of the screen. When you return back to the “Posts” page, any posts that are scheduled to automatically post will say “Schedule” next to them.
6. Repeat these steps for additional blog posts you want to automatically post to your blog.